These events will bring together national, regional, and international key speakers, among others are:
- Prof. Moermahadi Soerja Djanegara, Chairman of the Audit Board (BPK RI);
- Prof. Mardiasmo, Vice Minister of Finance of RI/President of IAI;
- Perry Warjiyo, Governor of the Indonesia Central Bank (Bank Indonesia);*
- Wimboh Santoso, Chairman of the OJK Commissioner Board;*
- Susi Pudjiastuti, Minister of Marine Affair and Fisheries of RI;*
- Ardan Adiperdana, Head of the National Government Internal Auditor (BPKP RI);
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant Coordinating Committee (ACPACC)
- Representatives of ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA and CPA Australia;
- CEOs and CFOs from private and listed companies.
This series of events is expected to be attended by more than 1,000 Professional Accountants from various sectors throughout Indonesia.
Regional and International
- IAI members from various institutions spread across the 34 IAI regional representatives throughout Indonesia,
- Central Government including but not limited to the following ministries and institutions: BPK RI, BPKP RI, People Representative Council (DPR RI), Ministry of Finance (Kementerian Keuangan), Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education (Kementerian Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi), Ministry of Home Affairs (Kementerian Dalam Negeri), and many more;
- Regional Government from provincial, district, and city level;
- State-Owned Enterprises and Regionally-Owned Enterprises (BUMN and BUMD);
- Academicians; and
- Professional Accountants,
- Public-sector accountants;
- Taxation accountants;
- Public accountants; and
- Management accountants.
- Professionals in finance and accounting.
- Financial practitioners.
- Economic and accounting observer.
Representatives from the regional and international Professional Accountancy Organisations.